A great recap from my company on this season’s trends for children!
One of my favorite parts of working in the fashion world is viewing the updated trend reports. This Spring’s trend report was no disappointment. I have put together all of the trends I saw in a two-part series. And I have to give a shout out to my favorite summary from Red Tricycle.
Here is our first installment of the Spring 2013 Trends:
1. It seems every brand has created a cute Graphic Hearts Tee. A few of my favorites:
- Hello Kitty from The Children’s Place
- A funky one from The Children’s Place
- A feminine one from Land’s End
2. As you know our logo is based on a butterfly so you won’t be surprise that my favorite trendy graphic for Spring is the butterfly! Here are the favorites:
View original post 138 more words